4th of July Celebration
Wilmore’s FESTIVAL OF THE 4th – Saturday, July 3, 2021
10:00am – Parade
Parade will leave from Wilmore Elementary School and head up E. Main St. and turn right on Lexington Ave. Your best viewing areas are downtown and in front of Asbury University and Asbury Seminary on Lexington Ave.
11:00am – Festival
(Immediately following parade)
The Festival will take place at the Wilmore Municipal Center located at 210 S. Lexington Ave. Parking is limited but there are other parking lots nearby, such as at the former Wesbanco, Mt. Freedom Baptist Church & Asbury Library parking lots.
- Food for sale – hot dogs, hamburgers, chips & drinks
- Free homemade ice cream compliments of RJ Corman Railroad Group
- Free watermelon compliments of Leonard Fitch & Fitch’s IGA
- Arts/Crafts vendors set-up
- Music under the pavilion – Kelly Caldwell & Steve Sizemore
- Pick-up games of basketball, soccer, volleyball & cornhole!
- Spelling Bee in City Council Chamber at 12:00pm
- Do-it-yourself Karaoke on stage
There will be lots of seating, but you may want to bring chairs or blankets for your family also.